Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Street Children

The Disabled

At Risk Youth

Prostitutes

Prisoners

The Elderly

THE HURTING

THE NEGLECTED

THE LOST

THE HUNGRY

THE THIRSTY

They are all crying out for water.

As God's children it is our job to give it to them.

When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst,I The LORD will answer them. I the GOD of Israel will not forsake them. Isaiah41:17


Jesus answered,"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will NEVER thirst. Indeed the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John4:13-14

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for The Light he has shed upon You & Us ,to be able to be Part of something so Big & Huge!!!The People of Africa have been stirred in My Heart for Several Years Now & I'd Love to Serve with Prayer & A Donation as well...God Bless You Kelly,I Wish I could Join You, Your So Lucky & Blessed to be part of Something so HUGE in The Act of God & Setting People in The right Direction,That are Lost Spiritiualy,Physically & Mentaly...Love in Christ Sister Kelly :) Jennifer Paul

    ReplyDelete